The Main Constructor and Owner of the company, Mr. Sławomir Huczała, received the award on behalf of the company.
The “Polish Innovation Award” distinguishes entities operating on the Polish market, characterized by innovation and work on the research and development sphere. It also promotes entities whose activities lead to innovative solutions.
One of the important points on the map of the 5th Congress in Zielona Góra were discussion panels, on which the leitmotif was the synergy of science and business, the entry of Polish companies into global markets and the innovativeness of the Polish economy.
Mr. Sławomir Huczała, as a representative of the Spartaqs Company, was invited to participate in the discussion panel “The Power of Polish Innovation, synergy of science and business”as a Speaker. Issues which have been raised by the Speakers during the discussion panels included:
- Innovation – the key to entrepreneurs success,
- R & D department in enterprises,
- Smart specializations of regions as a catalyst for innovation,
- New technologies for the economy,
- Synergy of science and business as an opportunity for economic development,
- Barriers in the development of R & D.
At the 5th Polish Congress of Entrepreneurship, Spartaqs firm had its own stand, at which the participants could familiarize themselves with the company’s offer, its achievements and two flying units:
- – Ares – scouting long-range dronoid, dedicated to Heavy Duty activities which are performed in difficult conditions (reconnaissance, observation, research, and analytical missions);
- – Draco – universal, multitask dronoid for highly specialized activities (for works related to the industry; for public utilities, civil services, etc.).