On September 4 – 7, Spartaqs participated for the first time in the International Defense Industry Exhibition at Kielce Fair 2018, presenting its technologies to an international audience. The company’s products were available at two stands – inside and outside the market hall. Four products were presented at the external stand:
- Mobile command station based on the Polaris General 1000 vehicle,
- LDR-Z – Land Hazard Recognition Dronoid,
- LDR – Land Scout Dronoid with microdronoid on board,
- Helidrone II – Water Rescue Dronoid.
- Ares V4 – Scout-Observational Dronoid,
- Hermes V8 Cargo – Multipurpose Transport Dronoid,
- Deep Guard – Specialist Underwater Dronoid,
- Prometheus – Scout Invisible Dronoid with dispersion shields.