Ares - introduction
Check which applications are best for HSD Ares V4 drone.
Photos and videos of HSD Ares V4 drone in action.
HSD ARES – Hybrid Sky Drone
Ares class dronoids, as the flagship products of the Spartaqs company, are the largest multirotor drones currently available on the domestic market. It is the first platform developed and constructed from the ground up in Poland. This platform is aimed to successfully carry out missions in extreme conditions, both within visual line of sight (VLOS) and beyond it (BVLOS).
SEALED AND WEATHER-RESISTANT CORPUS
As a result of months of research, selection of the highest quality components, and the use of innovative construction solutions, a platform was created that is both weather resistant and resists radio interference. This particular platform is capable of performing autonomous tasks on a global scale.
Advanced data protocols enable the control of dronoids from practically anywhere on earth.
Optional control and positioning system based on distinctive site features, indepedent of GPS. Control implemented directly with:
– mobile command station
– base command station
– wristop computer
– Control implemented indirectly through erlier designed mission which is run by commands
- range – 5000 m
- Number of channels – 11
- Band – 2,4 GHz
The mission design system enables the implementation of tasks without radio contact with the base (e.g. after effective interference of radio waves in the control band).
REDUNDANCY OF COMPONENTS
Ares drones have full redundancy of control circuits, including flight controllers, locating systems and power sources. Therefore, failure of individual components does not affect mission continuity. Each of the key circuits has an alternative system.
LONG WORKING TIME, RANGE AND PAYLOAD
Payload, range and flight time are elements that put Ares dronoid at the forefront of available designs, while the possibility of using large size equipment and resistance to external factors are its distinctive features.
The unit’s dimensions allowed to provide flight stability and also made possible the use of more powerful sources. As a result – Ares platform gained more speed, offering simultaneously range and flight time at a currently unreachable level
operating range – 12000 m
operating ceiling – 3000 meters
hover time – up to 90 minutes
Payload up to 5,5 KG
Transmitter power – 1000 mW
Number of channels – 32
Band – 5.8 GHz (1.2 GHz optional)
Antenna tracker – range 5000 m
REINFORCED LANDING GEAR
Rigid, stable legs reinforced and made of composite to withstand even the toughest landing in difficult terrain conditions.
Implementation of custom developed and produced, ultralight carbon-composite materials allowed to build a large size structure without increasing the weight.
The massiveness of the structure makes Ares dronoid capable of performing gtasks that are not available for smaller units, while achieving high flight stability and unprecendented precision.
- FPV camera with OSD (mounted on dronoid)
- Thermal camera
- Full HD camera with adjustable zoom up to x60
- 4K camera with x90 zoom
- Nightvision camera
Implemented directly with:
- Mobile command station
- Base command station
- Wristop computer
- through pre-planned mission which is run by commands
Optional control system:
- optional control and positioning system based on distinctive site features, indepedent of GPS
- Customizable lighting
- Laser target illuminator
- Contamination analysis module
- Security module prevents an unauthorized taking control of the dronoid
- Diagnostic module analyzing the physical parameters of the drone during flight
- Image analysis module for SAS (Self Aiming System)
- Module increasing the transmission of image and data up to 10 km
- Jammer interfering with data transmission, from cellphones to other radio systems
- Base and mobile command station and three handheld computers to control and monitor the image from the dronoid
- Possibility of implementing varieties for specific client needs
The platform can be used wherever Heavy Duty equipment is required to carry out observation, reconnaissance, research and analytical missions in difficult or extreme conditions. Units can be optionally equipped with cargo space to carry loads .
Dronoids Ares class are fully compatible with the Dronet network.